Vehicle Registration follow DepO 5400.29D Chapter , Section 5000.
1. Vehicle Registration Clerk verify documents presented (Registration or Rental Agreement paperwork/Insurance Card/Motorcycle Safety Card) for base passes.
2. Vehicle Registration register vehicles that work on the base in CLEOC (each personnel has 5 days after checking in to register their vehicle).
3. Update/Create profile for Active Duty/Civilian/Contractors in CLEOC.
4. Update Registrations in CLEOC.
5. Deregister a vehicle in CLEOC.
6. Create a 30 day temporary pass in CLEOC.
7. Check-in/ Check-out depot Personnel (Active Duty Personnel/Civilians/Contractors).
8. Create 30 day passes for Contractors working aboard MCRD, SD.
9. Research/Verify sponsor information via email or call from the Sponsor (DOD Line) to ensure the 30 day contractor pass will be valid.